Followers

Sunday 8 May 2011

Drama is the King

Pre-telle

The drama king of the month, and I'm serious drama should be his middle name. So far, he's been dramatic over little things on Perez with Sedona. And I mean this guy here he even got into a bitch fight with Sedona and Vasia. It's understandable why he got pissed, but Sedona made him look bad, even more dramatic should we say, yes, Sedona made Jack look more famewhore-isticly dramatic.

So why am I bitching? It's a good quesiton; I'm not. Jack the King of Drama has had some major ups and downs this month. Lolita has made it clear she doesn't like him on Perez after Linda posted a post about Sedona and he little tawtiness on. And Jack simply 'stuck up for her' But Lolita stood by Vasia. And to be fair, I'm with them.

It's beginning to get boring now. He doesn't care, leave him alone. But then again there would probably be a new bitch fight, not a good idea if Missfuckinghasabigmouthj I mean SeDonaJ gets involved and starts calling you a cunt like she did to Vasia. So far, so funny.

But even though Jack is a Drama King, we have to admit, he has great style, manner and sometimes words, his style is great I guess, I mean see:





Most of the time he's sweet but not always, oh no. But this guy is critisized so much you wonder what he did wrong, dont you? I hate to say it. But people need to back off and give him a break.



There's nothing like drama, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment