Followers

Friday 6 May 2011

Looking for writers + Idea-givers + Reporters!



Hey! It's Jennie, again, I'm looking for active, creative and willing writers! I need 5 so please apply by writing your stardoll username and real name below. I need you to write a little bit about yourself and if you're going to be active or not. You need to be active a lot.

With this said, I aslo need 7 people to be Idea-Givers, you need to be creative, active, imaginative, kind, interested and smart. We need good people for this and you can apply the same way the writers do. You only need to be a little bit active.

I need 7 reporters as well, to interview and write about stardoll news and what's going on with the 'elites' and popular users. You apply like the writers as well. You will need to be on stardoll half your time.


So thank for reading!


-Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment